Activated charcoal is traditionally used to absorb and neutralize poisons and toxins. Can be used internally to treat food poisoning and adverse drug reactions, or externally to draw poison from stings and bites.
This product is also included in our First Aid Kit.
Directions: To take internally, stir a spoonful of charcoal powder into a glass of water and drink (it is flavorless). Follow with a second glass of water.
For external use, mix with a small amount of water to make a poultice and hold or bind over sting or bite.
***Warning: (While a good first response, this is not meant to replace the correct antidote for poisonous snakebites!)